Coverage Options

Insurance can be confusing, which is why we are committed to making it simple and easy to get you fully covered. We’ve partnered with MBA Insurance, the number #1 provider of RV rental insurance since 1978. Our coverage options can be purchased 7 days before the day of your reservation departure date. We will send the instructions on how to purchase insurance coverage once your booking is confirmed.

The types of coverage options are below:

INSURANCE BINDER - Use your car insurance carrier for your rental.

INSURANCE ADDENDUM – Damage you do to the vehicle in an accident.

SUPPLEMENTAL LIABILITY INSURANCE (SLI) – Damage you do to other’s property or injury to others.

ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE – Emergency roadside assistance is provided 24/7/365 by trained RV associates.


Option 1 – Obtain an Insurance Binder / Endorsement from

Option 1- Obtain an Insurance Binder / Endorsement from your existing auto insurance company (State Farm, Farmer’s, AAA, Allstate, etc) in the United States. We will need to be added to your policy as a “Loss Payee” and “Additional Insured”. Please note that your insurance must be full coverage to include comprehensive, collision and liability.

Option 2 – Purchase MBA insurance Addendum 

Purchase the insurance directly from our insurance provider, MBA Choice Insurance. If you choose to go this route, please follow the step by step instructions below:

1. Go to

2. Enter our policy number #### and verify us as your “dealer”.

3. Enter the appropriate VIN (Last 6) to the unit you are renting.

4. Enter all trip and personal info.

5. Print and sign Certificate of Insurance. Send signed copy to our office via email, fax or mail.


INSURANCE ADDENDUM – Starts $23.00 per day

What is an Insurance Addendum?

By purchasing an insurance addendum, MBA Insurance extends coverage to the Renter from Outdoors RV Rentals’ policy.

Coverage for the Renter:

State Statutory Limits of Liability

Comprehensive- Subject to the per Occurrence Deductible

Collision- Subject to the per Occurrence Deductible

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury- Minimum Limit per State Statute

Medical Payments/Personal Injury Protection- Minimum Limit per State Statute



What is Supplemental Liability Insurance?

Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) is excess liability insurance that is meant to protect you and any authorized driver against third-party claims for bodily injury and property damage. SLI is excess coverage which means it can provide coverage beyond underlying liability limits.

It is recommended that you purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI). SLI is additional liability insurance over and above the state statutory limit. SLI provides you with up to $1,000,000 total excess liability for damage to other persons and includes $50,000 excess liability for damage to other property.


ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE – $15.00 per day

What is Roadside Assistance?

Emergency roadside assistance is provided 24/7/365 by trained RV associates. Our vast network of service providers offers a wide range of services to get your rental RV back on the road.

You’re finally getting to go on that RV trip you’ve been planning for years. You’ll cover a lot of ground and need the kind of security that only RentSafe RV Roadside Assistance can offer. You’ll receive unlimited coverage from a network of providers who can service your RV in case of a breakdown.